rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, December 17, 2004

Pron blog?

the pron word I get from ash. Just say that I steal the words and it also to block pron bots from getting here in this blog. ;)

you see my chanting at the chatterbox? for sometimes now, we have been freed from websense which not making sense at all (hopefully websense will be gone for good). but we use another filtering (not sure what its name) to filter the web. because websense is no more, then I can see the chatterbox. unfortunately because we are using another filtering then some web that I always visited had been categorize as pron website. and among them are the blogs that I always visited at blogdrive.com. urrgghh..I think I will report it to the admin about this. but not today. today is my holiday. so, I don't want to spoil it by doing some honest work. hehehe..

and to dilla, welcome back to work.

posted by - rzmie - @ 9:43 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home