rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Last week history

Most people know that on 14th November 2004 (last week) we celebrated Eidul Fitri (or Aidil Fitri - whichever). But during the whole last week I've been sicked at home. I throw up, didn't finished my food, didn't went to visit my relatives and friends and etc. The truly best friend I ever had on that whole week were bed and my books. Ugh, I really hate it when I'm sick during Raya. This is the second year I've been sick. Last year Eidul Fitri I'm having stomach-ache and I spent the first and second day at home. Oh, well. At least I can eat nasi dagang during Hari Raya. :D

On the 3rd Syawal, my headache and fever gone. But what then the worst came. I'm having a demam campak and it last for only two days thanks to the air tawar my father gets from one of our neighbour.

Now, I'm back at USM. Most people are still at home or on the way back to Penang but I'm already here doing all those stuff that I forget (or try to forget) to do before going back for holiday. Oklah. Need to do some works before tomorrow come. See you.

posted by - rzmie - @ 11:06 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home