rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm bored..help!!!

I'm not getting enough sleep yesterday nor the night before. I really bored + tired + sleepy right now. So, what I do? I read a few paragraph about LDAP and then updated my other significant blog + reading other people blog. Went to wawa's blog but she not updating her blog yet. Went to healmie's still the same. So, I went to other blogs I put in Mozilla's bookmark. Went to Gongkapas, Macvaysia, and other blogs. And also I visit someone who blogroll my blog into her/his blog. I'm not sure why he/she link me. So, out of courtesy I visited his/her website. Just now, I know that she is ardella sister. What a small world I live in. Usually I will meet/know with someone before I know that he/she has relationship with my other friends. For example, I know two person, Abdal and Azizi. Never know they know each other until a few months ago. My world is sooo small right now.

I mentioned before that I updated my other significant blog. You can reach the articles here and here. That's right people. Not one but two stories I put in there. Go read the stories if you have spare time.

Oklah, dah azan Zohor. So, nak pegi sembahyang dulu. Until then, babai.

notes : maybe tomorrow I will put review about Beet the Vandel Buster or about Gundam Seed Destiny or any other anime. Yang mana satu yea? ;)

posted by - rzmie - @ 1:55 PM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home