Me rambling again..hehehe..
Last Saturday, I got 'new kids' but they are not delivered by my fiancee. Actually, I became a 'fasilitator' for IT Xplorer programme held by PPKT Club for children from age 11-15 (they only put the limit for show. actually there were several kids age 8 and 9 years old). I got 5 children to take care of from age 9 - 15 years old. 3 boys and 2 girls. The boys are Ziqri, Afnaim and Atif while the girls are Syafiqah and Fatin. They are quit a nice bunch once you get to know them. Ziqri is the youngest of them all while Syafiqah is the oldest. At first, nobody wanted to talk among group members but as time goes by, they form two groups among themselves. The boys form a group and the girls form a group. But what make me proud is, they can accept each other, eat with each other and walk with each other although some of them had brother and sister that also participate in the program (maybe because I brought them to eat at our workroom. Just maybe). Heck, I even played 'congkak' with Atif at muzium USM and sadly I almost lose in the game. But time save my day. hehehe.. :DI will upload their pictures once I get it from one of my colleague. At that time I realize that I really want a child of my own.
Gnome installation and configuration, I put on-hold status. I need to finish LDAP configuration, data entry into the database, write a chapter for e-Science Grid report (about problem and suggestion) and try to write a documentation about a new project propose by En Khairul (I cannot release the content here, but from 1/1/2005 until 31 March 2005 I will become a very busy man).
I went to adsense page today, and when I look at the record, I see someone click on the ads. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I have $0.95 in my adsense account. Thank you so much. So, my wishlist before my wedding day is I really want to get enough money for my wedding. If nothing happened, I will get marry on 25/12/2005. Hope my money is enough by then. From my third attempt to calculate the budget, we estimated that we need around RM15,000 - RM 20,000 before my wedding day. Whoa!! So big aa. Because RM 7000 goes to the car payment (the car is Waja BTW), RM 5000 goes to 'hantaran', RM 3000 for 'kenduri' at my parents home, RM 5000 for buying gifts for both side, RM 1000 for our honeymoon, RM 2000 to buy electrical appliances such as washing machine, refrigerator and etc. So, calculate by yourself how much I need. May God help me.
Waiting for Sultan Zam to arrive at Penang. He call me this afternoon saying that he want to stay at my home. He said he will arrive around 5-6 p.m. But until now, I still don't see him. Or maybe I heard it wrong??
Oklah. See you all later. Babai....


4 Comments:
d/p rm7000 for a new waja?? installment for 7 or 9 year?? hopefully 7.. and i think that d/p amount is too low for a 65K car.. imho, i advise you either put more on d/p or change your target car to a cheaper one.. just my 2 cent..
8 years..most probably..that is only what i estimated..i think it is not including road tax, insurance and etc2..i'll do the survey once i can confirm how much loan i can get. i only want to get around RM50k - RM55k..no more but can be less.. ;) for now, i'll stick with waja..i have several reasons for it though..hopefully by 2005 the car price is lower than this year..but from what i heard, the price for 2005 will be higher than 2004..and one more thing..the price is for waja 1.6 only.. :D
mie, aku dulu lepas kawin pun tader mesin basuh sume..cerek pun hadiah kawin, banyak electrical appliances hadiah kawin. Lepas 7, 8 bulan baru beli tv, ni baru sebulan beli mesin basuh, baru minggu lepas beli radio..so go slow..jangan tense sangat..banyak woo 20K kalau nak carik.
hehehe..i know, i know..skrg nih tgh go slow ler nih..hehehe.. :D
- rzmie -
p/s: az ke tuh?
Post a Comment
<< Home