Why I like ...
Anime?- Cute girls?(Midori no Hibi,Mai HiME)
- Love story?(Kimi ga nazomu eien)
- Action?(Naruto, FMA)
- For old time sake?(Transformers,Dragon Quest,Macross)
- Nicely done animation?(Macross Zero OVA)
- Funny?(FMA)
- Nice storytelling?(Uninhabited Planet Survive, Legend of Galactic Heroes)
- Science Fiction?(GITS, Technolyxze)
- Space?(Gundam SEED, Galaxy Railways)
Science Fiction?
- For old time sake?(Star Wars, Star Trek)
- Diplomacy(Babylon 5)
- Nice storytelling?(Farscape)
- I like Asimov?(Asimov's novels)
- Mythical Creatures?
- Nice storytelling?(LOTR,The Wheel of Time)
- A long winded story?(The Wheel of Time)
- Diplomacy?
- Sorcery(Belgariad&Mollareon)
- Mocking of us? (Belgarath the Sorcerer & Polgara the Sorceress)
- Nice world(The Riftwar Saga)
- Can be cursed?
- Not emotional?
- Under my command?
- Can play my favourite anime?
- At least someone read my rambling
- At least someone nice enough will click at the ads
- At least someone will leave comment(s) in the comment section
- At least I know I have some friends left
- At least I know I'm not the only freak left in this world. hehehe. Gotcha there. Just kidding guys, just kidding...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home