rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The review

I know that I make a promise to anime fans out there to review several anime on this blog. Ok, I will review it but not now ok. I will start from this Monday. Why Monday? Because I'll on leave from 17/12 - 21/12. So, I have time to prepare a gift for anime fans and especially for my visitor. If you would like me to review specific anime, please leave it in the comment section. These are the anime that I will review from this Monday until before new year 2005 :

I'll try to include several screenshots from the anime (I'll do the screenshots myself) in the review. Some of the reviews are already finish and hiding from me. ;) The dateline above is just for me to check the review and capture some screenshots from the anime just for you guys. So, until then anime fans out there, stay tuned. rzmie will be back for more goodies.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:08 PM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home