rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Update for this week

More and more people ask me when to update my blog. Even my fiancee ask me about it. So, people, to make everyone happy, I will update this blog for all of you. Hehehe..

First, about anime review. I will put some review starting from next week as a Christmas present for all of you. So, if you want to know about the particular anime, just visit it around one week before Christmas. I'll try my best to update this blog with a lot of anime review.

Last week and this week is a busy week(s) for me. I had to accompany my fiancee to see a specialist at Hospital Pantai Mutiara. She sometimes felt pain in the stomach. For now she had to take a lot of medicine for this few weeks. Poor her. I like Hospital Pantai Mutiara a lot. Although the fees is quite high than a normal hospital but their services are excellent.

Then I have a few PCs to setup as cluster and after that will belong to USM Campus Grid. 3 nodes at CSUSM and 2 nodes at PPKT. My colleague will setup 3 more nodes at PPKT. We need to finish this project before the new year. So, you can imagine how busy I am with those stuff.

Then I need to identify parallel lab's asset because someone up there at our 'Bendahari' want to change from asset number to barcode number. And those thing need to be done before tomorrow. Hehehe..I didn't do anything yet and need to submit it before tomorrow. Am I mad?

I also currently installing gnome 2.8. This is my second attempt after my first attempt 'blew up' my entire system (X-Window is corrupted and then I decided to re-install the entire system). Anybody who call me during the 'configuration and installation period' will mad at me because I didn't answer their call. It is because I need to concentrate people, and anything that distract me will be put away for a while. And I cannot return your call for the moment because my line is barred by Maxis. So, sorry. Gomenasai..

On the side note, I heard DiGi will charge 1 sen for every SMS send by it's user. Look at Jeff Ooi's website to get more information about it.Currently thinking if it is wise to change to DiGi? Not sure though but Maxis need to act fast before it lose it's loyal customer (I already spend about +-RM8000 in call, sms and other charges since I becoming Maxis customer 4 years ago and that's why I have been selected to become select member for Maxis One Club).

Do anyone out there know how to configure OpenLDAP for user authentication in easier way? I need to learn about it and need to learn it fast. And also on how to exchange information between one LDAP server to another LDAP server. Dah pening dah nih.

Next year, az and nani will get their first children. Congrats az and nani. Need to find something for their children. Something nice and useful and rarely given as a gift by people. Maybe I will choose it with my fiancee.

For my friends that will be married or already married or waiting for the first child, here I presented to you useful websites about pregnancies and parenting. Just check it will you.

Fertile Thought
Top 10 signs you might be pregnant

I will put other website here as soon as I become a father myself or when my beloved get pregnant (that's a long way to go people, about 1 1/2 or 2 years later -- so wait for it). Must be nice to have your own children. ^_^

Oklah people. My beloved is here, patiently waiting for me to finish typing. Although, she not hungry but her appetite is amazing. But I wonder how can she maintain her weight and her body. Maybe afraid I'm looking for someone else. Hehehe..just kidding honey.

Need to stop here or else I will late to go home. Until then, babai.

Notes :
To my beloved - I love you
To eida - I still not downloading the movie so I cannot review the movie yet. Maybe later.
To az - I will post your t-shirt around tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and maybe using 'pos berdaftar' or 'pos express'. Cannot decide it right now.
To usin - Sorry for not answering your call dude. Duty call (plus I'm taking a nap this evening)
To dilla - Selamat pengantin baru. Ceria-ceria selalu
To naza - kolam ikan dah siap?
To syukri - ambik tak part time kat PC Fair?? jual komputer??
To everyone else - Have a nice day and good night.

posted by - rzmie - @ 9:39 PM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home