rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, July 08, 2005

My resolution

I want to do as arni done before this. She told her resolution (sorry, can't remember the link) to her readers. So, I want to do the same as her. I want to tell my resolutions to you guys.

This year onwards, I want to help back CS student in their studies. I don't care what people might call me or said about me as long as I can help them. Last academic session, I was in pained when I looked at my junior. Some of them even can't write codes properly. I really wanted to cry. To shed my tears for my actions that don't want to help them anymore. Yes, I don't care if I don't get enough rest. I just don't want to see and hear about CS students who fail anymore. I know I'm not that great in studies. There are more successful students than me. For God's sake, I'm only graduated with 2.61 CGPA. But the more successful students were a cheapskate (except a few that I knew). They never realized without someone help, you can't never succeed. I really hope this year and future students are more reliable than last year students.

What else? I want to work hard to gain more money. Although I know lots of way to gain money (including illegal ones), I'm still not comfortable of using the methods. Because I don't want to cheat other people.

The last one is I want to further my studies. Yeah, some of you may already heard it for many times already. Although, I'm still not fill up the form, I have done some research in the area of network and cluster computing. Hopefully, after I confirm I can further my study.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:10 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home