So much to write
I have so much to write in this blog but too little time to make a complete stories. Sometimes, I have an idea on what to write when I'm driving the car. But then after I've got to the place where I can put my idea into writing, 'puff' my idea gone with the wind. Sometimes I want to comment about some article written by another blogger or in the newspaper. But it also gone as soon as I'm in a writing mode. What the heck? I can write a manual up to 20 pages/day. But I seem can't write anything anymore in this blog. Is it because my brain is soo damn tired working for me? Don't know. Don't have any single clue about it.In coming months, some of my friends will get married or some already married but not doing the wedding ceremony yet. So, here is the list.
- Fizal (my colleague at the other branch campus)
- Liza (my colleague that I met during induction)
- Roslina (my friend at the boarding school)
- Who else?
Congratulations to my friends that already married months ago. Among them
- Izu & Nasrun (my friends during my study years at USM)
- Hisham (my friend at the boarding school)
Erm, what else? Oh, I almost finish writing a module on how to use Sun Grid Engine (SGE). Anyone interested? Oh, BTW, I'm not copying it from somewhere else. Most of my training manual I do it by myself (except NFS and NIS technical guide - this manual I took part from somewhere else and put it in more easier way to understand).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home