Updating my resume
I'm updating my resume (note : again!). Currently want to apply part time job at certain established corporation. Hope they will accept my application. I create 2 resume one in PDF and another in presentation slide. Heh, I'm not that creative but for me it really break my brain to create those presentation.Huh, is there anyone out there want to offer me jobs? I'll accept all kind of honest jobs. At the same time, I wonder if Tesco will take me as their part time worker? Erm..I wonder. This evening, I'll meet with someone who has some kind of odd job for me. The pay is little but better little than none at all, right?
Why keep searching for job? Simple. To collect more money. ^_^
Sometimes, I regret declined offered from some corporations a few months back. They offer me a lot for jobs that I really like so much. Nevermind. Hopefully will get some part time job soon. Wish me luck. BTW, I still not putting adsense into this web. Remind me later, will you.


1 Comments:
Bila nak bubuh adsense? (saya cuma ingatkan aje) http://b-p-s.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home