rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, May 27, 2005

Why need full access?

Could anyone give me only a couple of reasons why you need a full access into a server? I really don't know why anyone need the full access. Want to use openssl also want to get a full access. Because code cannot work also want to get a full access. Because cannot write to a file from a web application also want a full access. Haiya. Cannot think aa?? Already 'terencat akal' aa?? Figure out how to make your program work la without a full access. Once, I've told my junior to learn how to use Linux by themselves. But they don't want to listen. Then blame me because I cannot give them a full access to the server. When I gave a full access, what do they do? They install Quake into the server and let it run for 24 hours. Stupid!

Ok guys, I'm talking about someone else. Not to you that I never gave a full access. Read my email thoroughly before you shot me with a venomous remark. I can call you stupid because you don't read it carefully. I'm not writing back the email not because I'm afraid or not because I'm wrong but because if I reply your email I will call you names that you will not want to hear. So, please read back my email.

Why most of you junior never listen to me? I said, learn Linux you never did. I said, if you need to install something in the server, download it for me and put it in someplace that I can reach. Most people just tell me, eh, this xxx program cannot work. Why aaa?? Do you think I have so much time in the world to troubleshoot all problem? You think I know everything kaa??

So, once again, please study more about Linux and programming method before requesting for a full access. I will never give it. Never. Why? Because I will get all the blame if something wrong with the server. And including the stupid mistake done by you ooo my GREAT juniors.

posted by - rzmie - @ 9:18 AM



holiday-mails.com

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Helmi Omar said...

what did they mean by full access?? i hope they not misunderstood what full access mean with something else for their app requirement.. maybe actually they need something else or maybe miscommunication.. try communicate better.. or they want to be admin kaa..
why i need full access.. of coz to break down the server.. so i didn't hav to do my assignment and the admin will hav the miserable day..
btw, rzmie, don't soo tension maaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home