I know that...
I'm not updating this blog for sometime now. The reason :- Spending my time at BTN camp for 5 days
- I took two days leave after that
- Go to the branch campus for 2 days to teach Advanced Excel
- 3 days holiday and most of the time I spent at home watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer?; and Babylon 5 (again!) and sleeping (this is the good part).
- 2 days full of meetings and works.
- 1 day of training and doing everything that I can.
Currently, I'm in a bad mood. Really bad mood.
- Lack of sleep for 2 weeks now. Since I got the car, I slept at 11 or 12 and rise at 6 or 6.30 a.m. (have I mentioned I got my car?)
- More people asking for full access into the Linux server. They claim their program cannot work without a full access. If you cannot get full access try to think another way to make the program work. Stupid!
- I need more money. Hahaha.. Anyone care to give me some? Of course I will do work for you. And please. No direct selling or pyramid scheme okay. I shot you if you introduce me to one. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home