no title
See, I really want to update my blog. Really really want but don't know the title of this post. See, 'no title' as my title. Confuse? Same like me. I'm also confuse.Last night I'm really statisfied when I finished configuring network (LAN and outgoing connection) at some CC. It's two day work actually. And during that time, I know now why I respected my dear friends, Naza and Usin. They helped me a lot during that time. By telling me from the small matter the PPPoE connection until the firmware update for Aztech SL3100R. Although later I discover that the connection to the enterprise Streamyx need to use PPPoA - VC MUX, but I really grateful for their help. Thanks guy. I really appreciate it. The only problem now is the cable. Need to change from direct cable to cross cable. Nvm. My other friend will do it for me. That's what puzzle me. In the manual, it's said that the modem/router can detect both cross and direct cable and can work on both cable. Not sure whether it's true or not because currently all connection are using cross cables. Don't ask me why. I also not sure about it.
I got a few report regarding the card that I've printed before. Seems there were cases where students cannot withdraw money using the card and a few other cases. Need to rectify it soon enough. And thanks to zam, most of the thing went smoothly. She promise me, she will bring more ribbon tomorrow. We'll see. ;)
Last Saturday, I took a test. The questions, some easy enough and some difficult. Thanks to God, I can do it properly enough. Hopefully I will pass.
The other thing is, I'm still finding jobs to do during my free time? Anyone want to offer job for me? Contact me will you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home