rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, December 31, 2004

Let's move on

Just a few more hours before we go to the year 2005. A lot of things were happened in this year (2004) especially to me (and also to Malaysian). This year teach me a lot of things about friendship, love, loyalty, sadness, happiness and life. This year I lost someone that I really love (the decision was entirely mine. I want to break up with her) and also I met with my fiancee. I also lost a friend because of stupid misunderstanding. A lot of my friends are married and even some of them already got kids (like anas, wawa and etc). My engagement day also happened on this year and I had been offered the current job also in 2004. My youngest brother got 4As (or it's 5As) in UPSR. Meanwhile his older sister and brother got 5As and 8As in PMR. A lot of things happened to me. I also learn a lot about Linux and it's components. The learning is still continue and I think I will learn something new each day for the rest of my life.

From the country's perspective, we didn't received any medals at Athens 2004. Our country's election was held on March and as usual BN wins. The biggest cabinet under a new Prime Minister also formed in 2004 (but the 'old horses' are still in the cabinet). Khairy has been chosen as 'Naib Presiden Pemuda UMNO' by UMNO respresentative (bodek Pak Lah kaa?). What else? Biggest flood that never been seen by my generation happened at Kelantan. And last but not least, Malaysian lost 66 lives in Tsunami tragedy (not to mention countless more die in road accident).

All this happened just in one year. For someone, one year is a short time. But for me, that will get marry next year, one year is a long long time. Anyway, 2004 will left us soon enough, and 2005 will arrive and bring with it a lot of oppurtunity, sadness, hope, new generation and etc. Let's hope this year will be a peaceful year for us. Let's hope no more war will happen this year. Let's hope our leaders have more common sense and think before they declare anything. Let's hope this year will bring a lot of new anime for anime fans (oopss..wrong topic, I guess). Let's hope this year, Malaysian will become stronger and a lot better than last year.

Happy New Year 2005 to all, to my love, to my family, friends, fellow bloggers, fellow Malaysians and fellow Earth citizens.

Good night everyone. Tomorrow dawn will bring us a new day in a new year.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:10 PM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home