rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Double A is not exaggerate

The company who produce Double A paper is not exaggerate when they claim their paper will stuck less in printer or photocopy machine during printing process. I have experience Double A's claim today during printing process.

The story begins. At my place, there are two types of paper that are used for printing purpose. One is Double A's paper and the other one is green-brand-paper. At first I used green-brand-paper to print. Unfortunately the paper stuck for several time. I think maybe because I not inserted the paper properly into its tray. Then, I try to adjust the paper. Still stuck.

Mad with the unfortunate events, I replace the paper with Double A's paper. Then, miracle happen. The paper not stuck in the 5 years old laser jet printer. Muahahaha..Now, I know which brand of paper I will use forever. Double A paper. You've got another loyal customer here.

That's all about my stupid story. Moral of the story : when you see Double A ads, remember this entry. The company is not exaggerated about their paper. Worth your money and energy. :)

posted by - rzmie - @ 12:09 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home