rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Malaysia & Happy birthday to me too

Happy 42th Birthday to my beloved country (correction : on 16th Sep this year). Happy 48th Independence day for us. And happy 25th birthday for me. :)

How I celebrate my birthday and our independence day? Simple. First I went to Tesco for shopping several things and also bought a couple of Kodak films and battery for my 'vintage' camera. Then, we (my beloved and I) went to Batu Ferringhi's beach. Sit there for an hour before we decided to go exploring other part of the island. At first I want to go to Spice Garden (Taman Herba) but I drove past it. Nevermind that. At least I save my money. :) We stop at Butterfly Farm (Taman Rama-rama). The fees is RM10/person and RM1/camera. But the fees really worth. Beside butterflies, we can also see squirrels, lizard, gecko, bettle bee, scorpions and other insects. Not to mention there is another gallery for Asia's culture (and souvenir shop).

We also went to Forest Park? (not sure about the name) at Teluk Bahang. Actually, the location is near Butterfly Farm. Really near. After we spend time looking at something that really bored, we went to Teluk Bahang Dam. Unfortunately, it is not as fun as Air Itam Dam. We got lost at Balik Pulau after that but at least I get a chance to know the road there. And also I found Tropica Fruits Farm and Titi Kelewang's fall on our journey. Next time, I will go there. :) Really tired when I arrived at home. Sleep like a baby after I watch Snow White on 8TV.

On my birthday night, I spent about an hour to watch Star Wars : Clone Wars. The thing about Clone Wars : every Jedi has a very powerful power. I still wonder why they almost extinct? Is Sith really that powerful. Ok, ok. I know General Griveous kill lots of Jedi in his 'prime' before he encounter Obi Wan. Mace Windu eliminate lots of droid army in the war. And Obi Wan. Really powerful. Yoda save two Jedi in the Jedi temple. And oh, they uncover how the light saber got it's colour. It is based on the crystal that can be found in the Jedi temple. Green crystal for green lightsaber, blue for blue, red for red and so on.

Ok guys. Too tired now. Yesterday, journey around the island (almost) + today participate in my department bowling tournament. Heh, only get meagre score. Need to play more often after this. The last time I played the game before this is two years ago.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:46 AM



holiday-mails.com

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger hussein said...

Happy birthday Mie.

Unfortunately,Malaysia's birthday is on Sept.16 :p

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Zue said...

hepi belated besday senpai!..so long no see u ah..mebe can belanja u makan one day...:D

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger hussein said...

Zue tu "kohai" ko eh... hahah "senpai" :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger - rzmie - said...

hahaha..master obi-wan gelak tuh.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home