rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, August 15, 2005

This post is dedicated for Dilla

Update : Dilla and her baby are okay for now. Doctor has advised her to stay at the hospital for two weeks to make sure her baby reached 7 months. She currently at PPUM (Nazri said UM Medical Centre). I think based on what she've told me, maybe the baby will born prematurely. But I'm glad she and the baby are okay.

Dilla has been admitted into hospital this morning. I've got her message around 7.14 a.m today. I'm not sure whether to be sad or what. But I think I'm sad. Pray for her, folks. From what I heard (from her), there is some kind of infection in her womb. The baby is only 6 months and too small to be born into this world. The chances is 50/50 for the baby. Not sure about the mother, though. So, please people, pray for her. Let's pray so both the baby and mother survive. I hope they will survive. Amin.

*Dilla is my best friend during our study days. She is very kind person.

posted by - rzmie - @ 4:02 PM



holiday-mails.com

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger hussein said...

She's my best friend too. I pray for you and your baby Master Nur Adillah. We all do.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger hussein said...

Mie I need to know updates on Addie's situation. Please update the blog as soon as you have info. I'm very worried about her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home