LDAP Howto
I have updated my LDAP Howto to include configuration of OpenLDAP on both server and clients. You can get it here. If you have any comment regarding the document, please mention it to me. Anyway, I'm not putting my name in the document. I planned it later after I finish writing certain concept. Actually, the document is part of 'PC Cluster Howto version 2' but I'm too lazy to write other topics and I'm in the process of understanding PVFS 2 concept. Rest assured, after sometimes, I planned to finish writing 'PC Cluster Howto version 2'. In the document will be included OpenLDAP documentation, PVFS 2 installation (my way), installing, configuring and maintaining PC cluster management and monitoring system (my way), and a few more items.By the way, the document will not tell you much about security. Wait for my 'OpenLDAP Howto version 1'. That document is 'OpenLDAP Howto version 0.01'. Don't worry. You will learn a lot from the documentation. Oh, I forgot to include my references in the document. Rest assure that I will put it on the version 1. Until then, go and figure out how to install, configure and maintain the LDAP. Use my document please because I need your 'bernas' comment. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home