rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Finally

I'm finished downloading Soukyuu no Fafner from episode 1 - 26. Now I have to find time to watch it. Well, not sure when but I think I will manage to watch the series (same when I got a full series of GITS Stand Alone Complex where I manage to watch the series for 4 days in a row). Maybe after I finished my works. :D

On Friday (21 January 2005), Muslim around the world celebrated Eidul-Adha. So, to fellow muslim Happy Eidul-Adha. Hopefully it will bring peace into this world. Like the previous year, I celebrated the Eidul-Adha at Penang. After pray at the masjid near my house, then I went home to continue sleeping. Unfortunately, I'm not been able to sleep maybe because my house is so dirty. So, I spent entire Eidul morning cleaning the house. At 1 p.m, I went for Friday prayer and then I went home watching DVD (Star Trek : Nemesis). The night before that I also spent watching LOTR : The Return of the Kings (extended edition -- so, obi if you want to borrow the DVD contact me, okay). On that day, I just spent my time at home, watching DVDs and catching up with my reading. And what I eat? Gardenia's bread with Lady's Choice Peanut Butter and Cadbury's Chocolate Drink during breakfast. The following day (saturday), I spent the entire morning cleaning up my room. So, my room looks clean right? Nope. Not at all. :D

Although, I'm not doing too many activities during the holidays but I managed to download a lot of anime. Around 10-15 episodes I think. And also managed to watch episode 18 of GITS 2nd GIG and episode 119 of Naruto. Oh, before I forgot, thanks Obi for the RM1 coins. I really appreciate it because you bring my total collection to 136 coins. Thank you so much. As summary, this is the list of movies I watched during the weekends : Star Trek Nemesis; LOTR Return of the Kings Extended Edition; Ocean's Twelve; Slap Her, She's French; Undercover Brother; and National Treasure.

LOTR - Return of the King extended edition :
I spent 4 hours plus watching this movie. As LOTR's fans, I can only say this : 'It's fantastic and I really enjoy watching it'. The package contains 4 dvds - 2 disks contains the movie and the other 2 disks contains other features. I'm not sure where they add additional scenes. Maybe during the introduction of Smeagol; the scene where Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli exploring the Pass of the Dead; the fighting at Minas Tirith (it's awesome -- the fighting I mean); Eowyn's fighting; fighting between Shelob and Sam; and a lot more. But the only thing that disappoint me is there is no fight between Gandalf and Saruman just one scene where Saruman cast fireball to Gandalf and then Mithrandir reflect the spell. That's all.

posted by - rzmie - @ 7:58 PM



holiday-mails.com

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger hussein said...

The Mouth of Sauron! That's one horrible scene! It's the worst thing they changed so far. Aragorn doesn't kill the emissary (regardless of how bad his oral hygiene is)! Arrghhh!!! Tolkien would have been horrified.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home