rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, January 17, 2005

Anime, Manga, and a few random thought

Not posted anything since a few days ago, when I got angry with some 'busy-body' people. I think I back to normal now although the fury is still there (a little bit). Oh well. You cannot expect me to cool down after people intruded into my life, right?

Yesterday and this morning, a lot of things happened to me. My sister's laptop is broken. I think it's hard disk already 'die' when suddenly during restarting of the notebook it display 'Boot disk failure'. Need to fork some money to repair the notebook. I read some manga yesterday and almost finish reading 'Vulgar Ghost Daydreaming'. The manga is about a girl that can see ghost around her and because of her ability she works as necromancer. Although it's sound like a good manga don't let your younger siblings and/or kids read this manga. It's contains a lot of nudity and suicide stories. Read it. The story is quite nice actually.

Last week, I chat with a few atheist and christians. We chat about our believes in God, nature and etc. I cannot put the conversation here because I forgot to save it. Anyway, I think most of us who born as a Muslim need to converse with them so, we can know why they believe what they believe. Why I asked you to converse with them? It is because we always fast enough to label non-Muslim as kuffar or kafir each time we talked about them. And most of us tried hard enough to bring them to Islam although they don't want to convert (secara paksaan la nih). Remember, God and His Prophet had said that nobody is force to embrace Islam (this apply to non-Muslim only, for Muslim the concept is much more different -- maybe we talk about it some other time) so, don't force the non-Muslim to embrace our religion. So, how we can bring them to embrace Islam? Look at what the Christian missionaries have done for several hundred years. They come and bring their knowledge, wealth and kindness to the people from all over the world. They help other people. They build school and etc. After a while because of the kindness, local people get interested in Christian. Then, this local people convert to Christian.

What Muslims can do? First, we must get organized. We must put aside our differences in politics, in Islamic interpretation and etc. Arab people need to put aside that they are much more superior than other Muslim. Yeah, yeah. I know that Muhammad s.a.w is born as an Arab. But it is not mean that Arab is more superior than other Muslim. Second, we need fund and no don't hope to get the money from Middle-east countries. They are stingy. Didn't you know that? We need the fund from other Muslims. I think Chinese Muslim, Western Muslim and Malay Muslim are more generous than them. Third, we need to put this organization's office at some place. No other place can I think of except Mecca. Mecca belongs to Muslim all over the world and not only Saudi's people. Forth, we need a leader to lead other Imams from all over the world. Because of that, we need someone who can interpret Islam without any prejudice and without any benefit. And because of this, we cannot put our politician as a leader and not any country's head. They will not function as well as our Imams. Yeah, yeah. I know that Islam is not allow to be separated from our life. But don't you think that our politicians already done more damage to our society than our religion. Who play the religions as their trump card to win voters? Politician. Who always talk about religion when they want to implement some policy that only benefit their clans? Politician. Fifth, when disaster struck at any part of the world, we send our doctors, nurses, rescue teams and our other specialist into this place. Help them and try not to convert them. Show them that we care. And Insya-Allah, in the long run, more and more people will convert into Islam. And if they don't embrace Islam, continue to help them because God also show His mercy to His people who does not believe in Him. If God can help them, why can't we?

'rzmie, stop preaching about Islam, will you?' my inner thought said to me. 'Why?' I asked. 'Some people bored already', he said and then point virtually at my readers. 'Uh, ok.Orait, orait, I'll stop'. 'Good enough. Can we move back into manga or anime related things?'. 'None for the moment. Sor...Ah, wait. I forget to tell my readers that Yanime already release a few chapters of Ichigo 100%'. 'What?!!'. 'Could you please shut up, I'm trying to think about other thing to write'.

Oklah, I need to stop for a while. For you, who want to read Ichigo 100%, go download it from Yanime site or you can also download it from Anime-Waves site.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:45 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home