The long hiatus
Hi everyone (those of you that still visit this blog - thank you). Forgive me for the longest hiatus where I'm not updating anything in this blog. Actually, I'm doing a lot of things. And if you see here, there are several banners have been put up by me. I'm trying the e-gold transactions and also the HYIP (high yield investment program). I'm not sure whether I can introduce the program to you but one thing for sure is that some of the program really return money to you. I will create another entry just to tell about this program later.My grandmother had passed away several weeks ago during my busiest moment at the organization. Cannot went back home at that time. Only went back a few weeks ago to see my grandfather. I think he really stressed with the passing of my grandma. He had been diagnosed with high-blood pressure, kidney problem, heart problem and a lot of other problem. Really pity him. Just a few days at home, the doctor already recalled him back to the hospital.
I also attended Smart Card conference at PWTC from 24-25 June. It really expose me to a lot of smart card technology available in the world. It really worth my time and money (my organization money).
Erm..what else to write? Maybe later. And I think I will tell you about the hamster that my wife and I currently taking care of.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home