Happy new year 2006!
Okay, okay..maybe I'm late a few days but only a few days, right?Anyway, I think I'm glad 2005 is finally over although 2006 will bring a lot of work to me. But work is nice. Work make me concentrate. Work make me put aside my hobby for a little while. Work nice. :)
2006 bring a lot of new thing for me. It seems that God really want me to be a responsible and hardworking person this year. Hahaha..
This is the first year I become a husband to a beautiful and nice woman. I try to become more responsible man. I hope our marriage will last. Love you, dear.
Today, I've been given a very large responsibility. I need to keep track of the smartcard inventory up until 2008. After that, they will see whether they want to keep me doing the project. Although currently I've already do the inventory flow but been given that job officially by higher officer made me proud for a moment. In my heart, "They've recognized my work..Thanks God".
With a new year, most people do a lot of useless resolutions. Only a guy I know who didn't do a resolution that he can't do, and that is Obi-wan. His resolution for this year is to complete collecting Star Trek : The Next Generation. Because of my nice guy nature (and because I also want something from him), I gladly help him to fulfill his resolution. Haha..Wait aa obi, I'm searching for season 6 right now. :)
My resolution for this year is really simple. I want to become a responsible husband and a good staff, colleague and friend. Only a simple resolution for a simple man although my dreams are very complex. :)
First day at work after a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg holiday can be happy and frustrating. Last night, I forgot that I have to work this morning. I stay up until 3 in the morning, finishing one sub-module for a project. God, I hate when I'm give a full concentration in programming. But lack of sleep doesn't mean I'm dull for the whole day. rzmie always been alert and sharp mind no matter what happen.
I'll get a new planner for this year. It's confirm but today I'm not at the office. So, the guy who giving the planner to everybody at the office keep it for me. Hahhaa..nice..so, I can still conteng-conteng my planner for this year. The benefit of putting what you do for the whole year made it easier for you to fill your SKT (Sasaran Kerja Tahunan). If you don't know what SKT is, ask the government staff.
Oklah guys. I'm tired. Want to take my wife for a date. Then, want to go home and sleep like a baby.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home