rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Various update

Fuel Price Increase
As you all know, the petrol price increase to 30sen. And most businessmen try to profit from the increase. Damn them! And the government minister asked us to tighten our spending. Oh Minister, I know you've got 5 figure (or more) salary. I'm only got RM2000 to spend on two person, rent house, electricity and water bill, car, and pay for all my debts. For God sake, I've stop using my credit card months ago and now in the process of paying the debt. Suddenly the price increase struck. How good the timing is when I've already plan on how to spend my income for the next 12 months. Now, I need to do something else to support my life.

The Car
Only 3 months before entering 1 year old. As Addie, I need to think where to get money to renew road tax and insurance and also to send it for 10000km long overdue service. Although, the road tax has been decrease, but still it's involve money. Anyway, some said, "If you really want to settle your debt, the God will give ways to you to settle it".

The business
Currently, the business involving computer selling is doing well despite the overdue of software that I'm currently develop. As a single large investor for the company, I'm proud when each month we can sell equipments that worth several thousand ringgit. I hope this trend will continue each month for this year because the company desperately need money to roll. With one of the owner currently in KL negotiating a business agreement with one company there, half of the task of managing the business is fallen into me. I hope I've enough time to both manage the business and my current work.

The life
So far the life has been so good. And guess what. I've involve myself into the world of cooking. Last Monday, wifey and I had experimented to do 'sambal ikan bilis pedas'. The first day, the gravy was really spicy. The second day, its not spicy as the first day. Maybe because I've put 'bawang putih' and more water into the ingredient. I also become more expert in preparing my favourite dish, 'Sambal belacan'. You must try because you will cry after tasting it. Soooo spicy. :)

The baby
No, no..My wife is not pregnant yet. Because too many people asking the same question, so, I need to tell it. We've not doing any family planning although we've been thinking not to get any child before my wife finish her study. We've been told not to use 'pil perancang' before we get our first baby. After that, ok.

The anime
I'm cutting lots of my anime watching time now. Too busy. Need to finish lots of work now. But I'm still allocated enough time to watch Mai Otome and Full Metal Panic 3. Since FMP3 has been finished, I only watch Mai Otome. Need to scout for more anime. :D

The work
Currently fine but now we are getting lots of work. But still ok. Only not ok because the organization still not implement flexible time for profesional staff. As most of you know, I'm not that early-morning-type-of-person. :( But anyway, I've still got my job if compare to lots of jobless people out there.

The movie
I want to go to the cinema. Want to watch Underworld 2 and The Shaggy Dog. Why Shaggy Dog? Because I'm like Tim Allen's show and movie. Same as Will Smith.

The DVDs
Since early this year, I've been buying lots of DVDs. The new DVDs I've bought were Hiroshima, Batman Begins, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Fantastic Four and I've forgot the last one. If I get my payment next month, I will buy, another five DVDs.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:23 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home