rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm back with more venomous remark.

I'm back from my hiatus. Heh, I miss blogging very very very much. not sure why. but i really miss blogging. :)

Now, I have some scenario for all of you. Let's think about it. Put your opinion in the comment section below.

The scenario took place at a house in somewhere in the world. There are 4 guys live in the house lets call them as R, I, F, and P. These 4 guys are richer than you and me. They own everything that we really want like laptop and etc. One day, one of the guy, P lost his office's laptop in the house. At that time, no other person is in the house including the guy. P said someone broke into the house and stole his laptop. The mysterious part are :

1. The house's door is not having any broken sign. The grill was opened but only one witness it. P who lost the laptop.
2. The other laptops that belongs to P's housemate was not stolen by the thief. All the laptops are safe and sound on the tables.
3. Not other possessions in the house (e.g money, dvd player, handphone and etc) is stole by the thief.
4. No other P's housemate see any suspicious person linger in front of the house.
5. The events only occur from 10 a.m - 1 p.m when nobody at home.

So, oh-my-faithful reader. What do you think with this event? Please put your comment in the comment boxes.

I think that P stole the laptop (it's not belong to P at all) and said it lost. Although he need to replace it but he can replace the laptop by the cheaper alternative. For example, if you lost Fujitsu Class-E series, all you need to do is replace it with another Fujitsu Class-E series. The price range for Class-E series is from the lowest RM4000 and the highest is RM9000. So, if you lost RM9000 laptop you only need to fork RM4000 to replace it. And you get around RM3000-RM5000 net profit. RM3000 is a large sum of money for young executive. Remember that. :)

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:36 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home