rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, March 11, 2005

Article Index

I've attempted to do an index based on what I've write for the past few months. Hope it will benefit my readers. (I stole the idea from The Hustler Diaries. I hope you didn't mind about it, hustler?)


Anime Stuff


Anime Review : Midori no Hibi
Anime Review : Gunsliger Girl
Anime Freak!
Naruto Movie
FMA and PGSM
Anime Review: FMA & Aishiteruze Baby
Anime Review: Soukyuu no Fafner
The last episode of PGSM
Anime Review: Yakitate! Japan
Anime Review: Mai HiME
Anime Review: Gundam SEED Destiny
G.S Destiny new OP and ED
Naruto has been licensed
Fafner ending
Anime Review: Galaxy Railways
My anime list



Geek talks


Digital Camera
Network Security
Do you know?
Using network related commands
Self Mumbling
Linux 2.6.8 and I
Computer virus
Computer joke
10 Steps to e-mail Security
Funner not funny for MSN users
Maxis GPRS
About:Mozilla
OpenLDAP installation
LDAP Howto
SQL Injection



My blog


Nothing particular
An appreciation post for my friends
Stupid reasons why I cannot update my blog
Ads
Promoting Your Blog
New Blog (part 1) (part 2)
About the Ads
New year, new look?
I've edited my template
Open Source and Proprietary software



Provoking thought


Religious Studies
Lets Discuss
KISS
People and Handphones (part 1) (part 2)
Selamat Hari Merdeka
Is the no humanity left at TNB
Speak up (part 1) (part 2) (part 3)
How to show your love?
Wearing batik to work?
Pirate CD & DVD : The war without conclusion
Anyone interested in opening gaming parlour?
Melayu = Bangsa yang layu?
3 or 4 years?



Misc


Price of Kindness
You know you are in love when..
Sungguh menyakitkan
What we don't know about our country?
Why Muslim cannot eat pork
Ramadhan's entries ( Selamat Berpuasa!) (
First week of Ramadhan) (Kenangan Ramadhan) (A few more days left)
Lets move on
Nabi pesan
How to surprise your girl?
Cute little girl
What is Japan AV?
Abu the cat
Kisah tak best (Perigi)



Me and myself


My first entry
Kenangan semasa di USM
Gomen!
Interview
Engagement (part 1) (part 2) (part 3)
Notis Gangguan Bekalan Elektrik
Busy..busy..busy..
Movies..movies..movies
First day at work
Birthday
Today diary
What's your personality type
My thought and feeling
Me talk nonsense (The first) (Huh, I do it again!)
Why I like..
The past experience (part 1) (part 2)
A story of a girl
It's really pissed me
I'm a nerd, hurrayy!
I hate stupid people
Letter from PTPTN

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:35 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home