rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

Final year project, final exam

This week, most final year student (comp sc) will presenting their projects. Unlike last year, where I will be there during presentation, this year I decided not to attend any presentation. Don't know why, maybe I'm tired dealing with student. Next year, I want to take a break from observing and give suggestion to final year student. Unless, they use my beloved clusters. Yeah, I love my clusters a lot. Hehehe..

Exam has started this week. Pity my fiancee. She start her exam this morning. Already finish the first paper when I write this entry. Hope she will do well in this exam (Good luck, dear). My sister at UKM will start her final exam on 8 March 2005. Hope she will do well also.

So, to my juniors that are reading my blogs, good luck in the exam. Do well. Sleep well. Don't forget the Supreme Being that always at your side. Hope He will help all of you in this exam. Good luck!

posted by - rzmie - @ 11:17 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home