rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Friday, March 11, 2005

SQL Injection

These last few days really teach me a lot about hacking technique especially SQL Injection. What is SQL Injection actually? Well, I've gathered some resources that can help you to understand SQL Injection. I'm trying my best to gather documents where you don't need to register. Feel free to browse any links that I've provided in this blog.

In Introduction to SQL Injection define SQL Injection as :

"SQL Injection is an attack methodology that targets the data residing in a database through the firewall that shields it. It attempts to modify the parameters of a Web-based application in order to alter the SQL statements that are parsed to retrieve data from the database."

This various articles will teach you on how to do SQL Injection but guys, please use the documents properly. No cracking into others site without permission will you. (notes: If beside the title, I put (pdf) it's means the documents that you will view are in PDF format.


  1. SQL Injection Basic Tutorial

  2. SQL Injection: Modes of Attack, Defence, and Why It Matters

  3. Manipulating Microsoft SQL Server Using SQL Injection(pdf)

  4. SQL Injection Whitepaper(pdf)

  5. SQL Injection and Oracle (part one) (part two)



This links will provide on how to prevent SQL Injection (although in some documentations I've provided above, also explain the ways to prevent SQL Injection)

  1. Detecting SQL Injection in Oracle

  2. On Injecting and Comparing (Oracle)

  3. ADO.NET - Convert EXEC Statements To Avoid SQL Injection Attacks

  4. Preventing SQL Injection Attacks(ASP.NET)



There are others articles out there that describe about SQL Injection and how to prevent it. The links that I've provide in this blog is only just a small part of it.

Keywords to use during search (can be use on Yahoo! and Google)

SQL Injection
SQL Injection Methods
SQL Injection Prevention
SQL Injection Howto

Hope the articles above will benefit you.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:00 AM



holiday-mails.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home