I hate stupid people
I hate stupid smokers who throw their cigarettes anywhere they like. What?? Do you think the world is belong to your smokers clan??I hate stupid smokers who smoke wherever they like even they see 'No Smoking' sign. I think they really want us to die with them. Hahaha..
I hate stupid people who go to the wrong bank counter and insist they are in the right counter. And the most I hate when they say 'Saya kena ambil nombor lain ke ni?' (I have to take another number?)
I hate people who think they are the ones whose busy. Wait la for your turn. I'm also busy what.
I hate stupid people who can't read 'Please queue' sign. Huh, I think government waste a lot of money to pay for their studies.
I hate stupid web developer who think that the only web browser used by surfer is Internet Explorer. Pleaaassseeeeeeeeeeee.....I'm used Mozilla Firefox right now. Obi also use it, my fiancee also use it (if she use my computer). That's make 3. I know other bloggers who use Firefox.
I hate PTPTN website because I can't load using Firefox, I can't check my status and I need to fill the form again just to check how much I need to pay every month. Why bother to develop web-based system if we can't use it. Baka!
I hate people who want to use Grid computing but don't have a single clue what is Grid actually.
I hate people who insist installing and configuring HPC from scratch is easy and take just a day. Yeah, it's easy when it's involve 2 nodes. How about 16 nodes? 32? 128? 256?
I hate end user who paid RM1300 and insist they are getting RM4000 computer.
I hate myself because I spend so much time to hate this type of people. :)
Disclaimer : Nothing personal here. If you think you belong to this group, and want to hate me go ahead. I don't mind. Hahaha..


1 Comments:
Oh you said it brother :) Hehe... I know exactly how you feel.
"I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."
Words of wisdom from "Harold and Kumar"
Post a Comment
<< Home