rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sorry everyone

Good morning to all..Today seems like a nice day. Hopefully so.

Sorry everyone because I unleashed my anger and dissatisfaction in this blog. I tried to make this blog as interesting as possible without me unleashed my anger in here. But somehow I still do it. Sorry.

To make thing straight, and I want people to stop asking me the same questions over and over again, let me tell you that I already engaged. I engaged on 20 November 2004 at Sungai Buloh, Selangor. I came with my families (about 30-35 person) and we stop at Petronas gas station at Sungai Buloh (I think naza will know). Because we held only a small ceremony only extended families from both side were invited. No friends, and no neighbour had been invited. It just an engagement ceremonies. It start at 2 p.m and end at 4 p.m. Actually, the event planned to start at 12 p.m but because we lost several times at Sungai Buloh, and waited for my uncles from Kedah and KL to arrive so the event had been postponed. It is a simple event. My uncle discuss with my significant other's family about the wedding. They didn't put any date but the engagement can be extended up to 2 years. Then, my aunt put the rings (2 actually) onto my fiancee's fingers. 1 ring was bought by me at Bukit Jambul a few months before the ceremony and 1 ring was bought by my father two weeks before Hari Raya. The story that I already engaged before that date was a lie. I lied because people didn't stop pesking me with those questions. And if I answer I'm not engaged, then came other questions. It's make my life miserable. Now I'm engaged, so stop asking those same question. Unfortunately, I cannot put any photos here. Although, we brought our own camera but my sister was too afraid to take pictures. And the camera from my significant other's family was 'bingung' and all pictures taken on that day is lost. Only the video survive the day. We only get it later. Maybe several months.

About the marriage. I'm planning to get marry this year. After having discussion with my fiancee, she agree with the plan. Then, we asked her mother. She asked us to do it during school holiday. I know several people will do their wedding during the school holiday (and I got their expected date), and after some consideration we decided to do the ceremony on December. There are several reasons why I want to do it during December but let me keep it as a secret. I'm not planning grand ceremony but I want to make the ceremony as memorable as possible for my significant other. Wedding is for girls actually and I really want to make her the happiest person during that day. With the bless from God, I hope the event can be held as planned. Just wait my announcement and for my closest friends, I will send the invitation card to you. Don't worry.

So, I hope that will clear everything for the curious person. Hopefully, all of you will stop asking personal question to me. My personal matter is belong to myself. Nobody can interfere unless asked by me. If you want to talk behind my back, go ahead. Remember, I will get your 'pahala' and you will get the sins everytime you talk behind my back. And stop spreading rumours about me. And no, I will not answer the rumours. Talk anything you like but stop involving me. And to my batch at IPTA, I think I don't want to organize the reunion. Too many criticism, too many comments and no one want to help organize it. So, I think I don't want to put my effort into something that no one can appreciate.

After this, these blog will resume as usual to bring you the anime review, manga review, open source manual and anything that I like. Oh, did I tell you that Manaka (the character from Ichigo 100%) got another girlfriend? Her name is Mukai (not sure the full name). Now he got 4 girlfriends, Tsukasa, Toujou, Satsuki and Mukai. Which one he will choose? He give lingerie to Tsukasa, chocolate to Toujou and Satsuki during Valentine and he choose movies for Mukai to watch. Which one? Which one?

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:30 AM



holiday-mails.com

3 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger BPS said...

^_^;

I do have met one person who absolutely didn't like her photo to be taken. At first I think she do not want her photo taken because boy and girl things. But later on, as I got to know her, I understand that she is really didn't like to be photographed. I believe she have the same 'dislikes' as Ruzaimi's sister. I believe that is why Ruzaimi's engagement photo missing.

So friend, don't just read Ruzaimi's blog... please do always click at his google adsense... ^_^. Thank you

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Helmi Omar said...

from now on, if i meet u, i will ask when u will get married, so i can see u getting mad again.. muhahaha.. just kidding maaa..

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger - rzmie - said...

cyberizman : nice promotion for my adsense. thanx.

helmi : hahahaha...nice helmi..i know you just joking..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home