The BIG news for today : Naruto has been licensed
So, guys. It's official. Naruto has been licensed by ShoPro Entertainment to be distributed in North America. As you all know, when a anime series is licensed by America's company to be distributed in North America, most 'legal' fansub will drop the series from their releases. Currently, ANBU has confirm to drop Naruto, Anime-One say they will continue to sub, no news from Dattebayo yet.I've seen this coming a long time ago since Naruto's manga has been licensed by Viz. So, I don't mind about it because I think the series is too slow lately. I can still download the anime until Anime-one stop their release. After that, maybe I wait for Naruto DVDs (which I will definitely not share it with anyone.hehehe).
To read the news, click here
To read ANBU respond, click here
To read Anime-one respond, click here
For Naruto hardcore fans out there, there are a lot of other quality anime out there beside Naruto. Click at my anime list at the right side to see the anime series. :)
By the way, Dattebayo and Naruto-something have release Naruto 122 a few hours ago. Go, go, go get them. ;)


1 Comments:
hi... congratulation for ur engagement. too busy yet in this moment to follow ur previous news... send my regard to ur fiancee!! nak jemput kite ke tak makan nasi minyak dec ni?? -somebody u know before...
Post a Comment
<< Home