It's really pissed me
Scene 1 :I went to BJ Shopping Complex last week with my fiancee to watch Elektra. We were waiting for the lift at the ground floor level. We and a few people. Then came a couple (I guess husband and wife) with their child. When the lift arrived at the level, we waited for the people inside the lift to went out. After the lift was empty, we walked into the lift (because we were in the front). Suddenly, the lady pushed me aside and walked into the lift. When I want to continue my step, her husband do the same thing. I thought of pushing him back but because he carry his children then I decided against it. I'm not sure where I got the courage to curse him. But he and his wife just made stupid faces in front of me.
Scene 2:
I'm at Harapan Cafe, one of the cafe inside USM. Was waiting to order drinks for me and my significant other. Then a guy (short stupid guy, looks like drug addict) came from nowhere and order his drink. Oh my God. I'm really mad at him. I also need to rush back to office. Is not only him that matter. Everybody also wait for their turn. Stupid bastard. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't get the drink before me. Really glad.
Scene 3:
Bought kerepok lekor at Harapan cafe. There is one lady in front of me, during walking from the counter to the sitting area. Without further notice, she stop walking and turn back just because she want to talk with her friends at the food counter. I managed to stop before I bummed into her. But, I would like to do it to her so, that my kerepok lekor sauce can spill on her clothes. Hahaha..
Scene 4:
On the way to send my fiancee back at her hostel. We were talking about a lot of thing. Then we stop at the T-junction because we need to cross the road to get to her hostel. We waited because there was a car currently speeding on the road. Suddenly, the people in the car shouted at us. We really mad. I shouted back, "Bodoh ka?" and then I wish they will be rammed by a trailer or a bus or anything that bigger than their car. How I wish I have a gun with me last night. So I might be able to shoot at them.
Scene 5:
Walking to Bakti Cafe to have a breakfast this morning. Suddenly, we stumbled with a lecturer. He looked at us like we were kissing in the public. After that, I lose my appetite to eat at Bakti. Then we went back to Harapan to have our breakfast. Huh, maybe he really is a gay. I think the evil-gangster-girl will know who the lecturer is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home