Want to play games in your dream?
Last night, I'm dreaming about playing games with my friends and brother. My two brothers were with me in the dream and also a few of my friends. Actually, we started at some room (remember the room in Star Trek movie where they can create the programme environment?) at some building. Then we started playing the game. The game have about 5 levels but we didn't managed to play all the level. In that game, we need to climb gates, walls, kill other NPC (non-playable characters) and ultimately kill the boss. But in the level two, my teams only need to save the king in the castle.We use a lot of weapons. From kunai (a knife use by ninja -- see Naruto anime) to various guns. And the enemy also use a lot of weapons. The nice thing about the game is that we can picked our enemy weapons and can salvage their bodies. And after the end of level, we've been given a lot of foods to fill back our strength.
After finish level two, I woke up. I hope tonight I can play that game again in my dream. It is much better than dreaming about ghost and etc. So, if you want to play game with me in your dream, find me in the dream world.


1 Comments:
I dream about coding, and sometimes I find solutions to problems in my dreams.
Post a Comment
<< Home