rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Sunday, October 03, 2004

speak up!

sorry for not updating this blog for a few days. i'm quite busy right now studying about honeynets concepts. it's very interesting thing. if I finished studying and understand about the concept I will put it in here. also I'm busy checking final year report. and also currently I'm crazy playing with Championship Manager. I managed to bring my team from England Third Division to First Division. Currently at the 2nd place in First Division. Hope to get my team into Premier Division at the end of the season. Currently my record stood at 12 wins and 3 or 5 draws and never lose a single matched yet. hahaha..i never cheat you know except to get additional funds..hehehe.. :)

a few days back, I read a lot. about security, about money politics, about Jeff Ooi, about politics, about terrorism, and a lot of other things. really, I got a lot of time right now to read. Sometimes, I'm scared. How am I going to raise my children (if I have one) in today's situation. I think currently we live in a real challenging and dangerous world.

Talked about children, then I remember about our education. Singapore has reformed their education system by appreciate talented people and not judging people just by their grade. When Malaysia will take this step to reform our educational system? You know, talented system is not only people who can sing and dance but talented in other field such as athletics, writing, story-telling, creativity and etc. (BTW, why most of our teenagers dreams of being singer and actors/actress?? I blamed it on Malaysian Idol and a lot of other entertainment program that searching for singer.) We need to reform our education system and need to reform it fast. Why? Because we had a lot of talented people here. We have translators that can translated a lot better than are employed by our television channels; we have comics creator that had wasted their talent because parents are not supportive enough; we have talented hackers (not the one who interrupted our network, cracks into our systems and etc -- this is cracker or script kiddie) ; we have talented writers who had been neglected by our publisher because their stories 'are not good enough' for Malaysian; we have talented film directors that made film that are popular and famous outside of Malaysia; and etc. We need to change Malaysian mind and thinking. And we need to change it fast.

About money politics, as I've been told by several colleagues and from my reading, the word is used only in Malaysia particularly in UMNO. Is the word use to allow bribery during campaigning? If politicians are sincere in their fight for people, they will not resort to bribery. Do we want to tell our children that bribery is wrong but money politics is right? Kudos to politician that do not resort to money politics to get the vote from UMNO delegates. It is a sad thing indeed that this event is allow in the oldest, biggest and powerful party in our country. Pak Lah need to act fast to curb this problem and send a signal to people that 'money politics' is not accepted in UMNO.

About politics, it is my dream to enter politics several years from now. A lot of things I want to do for the people. I want to help native people at Pekan to live in a better home; I want to close the divide in IT at the district level; I want to help preserve the environment; organise events to clean up the rubbish around the town; and a lot more. I want my people love the district. Almost of my years are spent there and I still has a lot of families and friends there. And I want to change one thing, I want to abolish favouritism among our people. My dream and ambition is too high, isn't it? Well, that's me.

posted by - rzmie - @ 10:59 PM



holiday-mails.com

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

akum...
rzmie,
ehm... u read alot of information review right... will u give a comment for FRANCE POLICIES for the muslim's student (female) who tried to 'kill' Islamic Rules about TUDUNG...
maybe u have some point to share... pleasant thank you...

By-somebody u know before-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home