rzmie's blog

Welcome to my blog, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoy the contents.

Google

Monday, September 20, 2004

Today diary..

The topic is funny isn't it because my brain now cannot think properly..i sit in front of this screen almost about 4 hours looking at perl assignment that I gave to my students not too long ago..sometimes i feel i want to fail all of them..they think I does not know that they copy from their friends..nak copy pun copy laa tp sampai tak reti nak ubah nama pembolehubah, nama fail dgn comment apa kejadahnya..peratus kebarangkalian pembolehubah, komen dgn nama fail sama mmg sikit..diaorg ingat aku apa? tak tau apa2 ke pasal Perl..hampeh betul budak2 nih..karang bagi fail karang baru la nak nangis2 mintak consider markah..

before that I went to bank with my fiancee to withdraw some money from our account..then we went for lunch..after that she went to the lab and I decided to see Dr Rosni and ask her about project 5 account. During that time, she asked me whether I still keep StarOffice 7 that Appie gave to me..of course I did but I told her to install OpenOffice in her computer. So, I installed the software into the dean's computer. I'm glad I made my computer as a FTP server to keep all the open source software. It make my life easier when someone asked me to install the software into their computer.

last week, I start to use Calc, the spreadsheet software for OpenOffice. I used it to keep my student's assignment marks. I vowed to use other OpenOffice software soon and spread the use to other users in PPKT department. But to do that I need to create document(s) using OpenOffice software and pass it to everyone. When they asked about the software to open the file, I just give them the OpenOffice installation manual (I created the manual and in BM) and also the OpenOffice software. There are a lot of manual still in progress and it will be written by everyone in Open Source project team such as myself, Rezdrake and Shah. I hope we will manage to write the installation manual for this first phase. For the second phase I try to write the user's manual for OpenOffice (about how to use OpenOffice and etc2). The hard part in writing the manual is we have to write it in BM. All those technical jargon that need to be translated in BM and the need to consider un-technical personal that will use the software. hahaha..what a lot of works to do.

if anyone want the installation manual for OpenOffice please email me okay (the file format is in PDF format so please download Acrobat Reader before you keep bugging me to tell that the file cannot be opened). Use e-mail that I put in this blog. Carik la email2 tuh. Hari tu aku dah tulis dlm blog nih. Ada dua email dah dlm nih. Malas nak tulis banyak kali nanti robot yg mencarik email tuh jumpa lak email2 aku kalau tulis banyak kali. nih sekali lagi aku tulis email aku (sbb aku rasa kesian lak kat korg yg nak carik email2 aku tuh) ruzaimiAtgmaildotcom atau rzmieAtlycosdotcom. hahaha..buat cam nih robot2 tuh tak delah dapat carik..hehehe.. :D

posted by - rzmie - @ 1:40 PM



holiday-mails.com

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mie, pasal manual open office tu, kalau dah ada, email kat aku ekk... sampai hari ni aku malas nak pakai (lg pun tak byk nak pakai pun, sbb asyik buat coding aje) hehehe.... aku kalau bukak aje, sure blurr aje nak carik function2 yg biasa aku guna.. :D

- ardellia y' aurinh -

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger hussein said...

LaTeX rocks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home