Is there no humanity left at TNB?
Today I read a news from The Star about flat residents that had to carried water from ground up to their house. I think maybe there is no water at the flat. But when I read the news, I then know what happen. TNB had cut electrical supply to the flat because the residents owe TNB RM17,177 and RM22,389 respectively. That make a total of RM39,566. Now the questions that I want to ask here are :- The residents only owe about ~RM40,000 and TNB has already cut the electrical supply. What about 6 companies that owe TNB about RM587mil? Do TNB cut the supply or will TNB cut the supply? If not, why TNB cut electrical supply for the residents and not the companies? Come on la TNB bosses, do you know how to calculate? Which is bigger? RM587,000,000 or RM40,000? You answer it yourself.
- Do TNB bosses (that made the decision) think about elders that live in the flat, about children that need to do their homework, about the safety of the residents and etc before executing the order? Or because the bosses live in such a luxury home they keep forgetting that not all people is rich enough like them?
- Is it our TNB (yeah, I stress our TNB because Malaysian pay for the electrical grid, Malaysian pay for the power station, Malaysian pay for every infrastructure that TNB currently have before it was made private by our ex-PM) now control by R.O.B.O.T instead of H.U.M.A.N?? I think if the company control by robot(s), the residents will not suffer like this because robot(s) is(are) bound by 3 laws of robotics. Can you see now TNB bosses, robot is more humanitarian in making the decision like this.
- Will TNB re-connect electrical supply for the residents? Please do. You will not suffer but the residents do. Please. We are human. We have feelings. Please don't let the residents suffer.
For those who wonder what the heck 3 laws of robotics, here the laws :
- Law 1 : A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- Law 2 : A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- Law 3 : A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
That's all. Put your comment either agree or disagree in this message. I will respect your opinion. :)


1 Comments:
rzmie...
robot? human?... no comment!hehe..
By-somebody u know before-
Post a Comment
<< Home